Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo morning express. (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1849-1855
Buffalo [N.Y.] (1849-1855)
Buffalo morning express. : (Buffalo [N.Y.]) 1849-1855
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
- A.M. Clapp & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 4, no. 931 (Jan. 15, 1849)-v. 10, no. 2961 (Aug. 10, 1855).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- "Morning" appears in the title ornament.
- Also issued in a triweekly ed.
- sn 85042194
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information