Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Buffalo morning express. (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1878-1926
Buffalo, N.Y. (1878-1926)
Buffalo morning express. : (Buffalo, N.Y.) 1878-1926
- Alternative Titles:
Buffalo Sunday express
Illustrated Buffalo express
Sunday morning express
- Place of publication:
- Buffalo, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
- J.N. Matthews
- Dates of publication:
33rd year, no. 1 (Jan. 7, 1878)-v. 42, no. 40 (June 13, 1926).
Sept. 30, 1883-1926
- Buffalo (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Erie County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Buffalo.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205730
- New York (State)--Erie County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202692
- Issue called: Extra number issued as a Souvenir of the International Industrial Fair, Sept. 4-14, 1888.
- Published on Sunday as: Sunday morning express, 1883-1890, and as: The Illustrated Buffalo express, 1890-192u, and as: Buffalo Sunday express, 192u-1926.
- Special 70th Anniversary number issued Jan. 15, 1916 with numbering: Vol. 71, no. 1; titled: Buffalo express.
- Sunday issues carry a different numbering designation.
- Weekly ed.: Buffalo weekly express (Buffalo, N.Y. : 1881), <1881-1885>.
- sn 85042195
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information