Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The landmark. (Statesville, N.C.) 1875-1954
Statesville, N.C. (1875-1954)
The landmark. : (Statesville, N.C.) 1875-1954
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Statesville, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- E.G. & J. Mallard
- Dates of publication:
Began in Feb. 1875; ceased in May 1954.
<June 28, 1895-May 4, 1954>
- Iredell County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- North Carolina--Iredell County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204548
- North Carolina--Statesville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213159
- Statesville (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Daily eds.: Daily landmark, <1883-1894>, and: Statesville daily, <1922>-May 22, 1953.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 34 (Feb. 15, 1875).
- Editor: John B. Hussey, <1876>.
- Issue for <Oct. 24, 1879> lacks vol./no. designation.
- Published as: The daily landmark, "every morning during the synod," <Oct. 24, 1879>.
- Publishers: E.G. & J. Mallard, <1876>; Joseph P. Caldwell, <1880>.
- sn 85042202
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information