Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily chronicle. (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1839-1840
Cincinnati [Ohio] (1839-1840)
The daily chronicle. : (Cincinnati [Ohio]) 1839-1840
- Place of publication:
- Cincinnati [Ohio]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A. Pugh
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 28, 1839)-v. 1, no. 262 (Oct. 7, 1840).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Cincinnati (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Hamilton County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Ohio--Hamilton County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01205597
- Also issued on microfilm from the New York Public Library.
- Issue for Dec. 3, 1839 begins renumbering with Vol. 1, no. 1.
- sn 85042245
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information