Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Black Republican and office-holder's journal. (New York, N.Y.) 18??-18??
New York, N.Y. (18??-18??)
Black Republican and office-holder's journal. : (New York, N.Y.) 18??-18??
- Place of publication:
- New York, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Pluto Jumbo
- Dates of publication:
- African American newspapers--New York (State)
- African Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Aug. 10, 1865; title from title page.
- Microfilmed by the Library of Congress for the Committee on Negro Studies of the American Council of Learned Studies.
- sn 85042252
View complete holdings information