Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Wilmington weekly chronicle. (Wilmington, N.C.) 1839-1841
Wilmington, N.C. (1839-1841)
Wilmington weekly chronicle. : (Wilmington, N.C.) 1839-1841
- Place of publication:
- Wilmington, N.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- A.A. Brown
- Dates of publication:
-v. 3, no. 6 (June 23, 1841).
Began in 1839.
- New Hanover County (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Wilmington (N.C.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 48 (Apr. 15, 1840).
- Editor: Asa A. Brown, <1840>.
- Publisher: A.A. Brown, <1840>.
- Whig. Cf. Stem, T. Tar Heel press, 1973.
- sn 85042255
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information