Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Grand Forks daily herald. (Grand Forks, N.D.) 1891-1916
Grand Forks, N.D. (1891-1916)
Grand Forks daily herald. : (Grand Forks, N.D.) 1891-1916
- Alternative Titles:
1891-Oct. 1895; 1897-1900
- Place of publication:
- Grand Forks, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Geo. B. Winship
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 20, no. 107 (Mar. 10, 1891)-v. 35, no. 209 (June 30, 1916).
- Daily (except Monday)
- Grand Forks (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- North Dakota--Grand Forks.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213010
- Evening eds: Grand Forks daily herald and the evening times, 1914, and: Grand Forks daily herald (Grand Forks, N.D. : 1914), 1914-1916.
- Official paper: County, 1891, 1904-1905, 1913-1914; City, 1896-1901, 1906, 1912-1913.
- Published every morning except Monday. The phrase "Morning edition" added to masthead: Mar. 31, 1914-June 30, 1916. An evening ed. began Mar. 30, 1914 with title: Grand Forks daily herald and the evening times. The evening ed. continues the numbering of Evening times (Grand Forks, N.D.).
- Vol. 32, no. 293 (Oct. 9, 1913)-v. 33 no. 28 (Dec. 3, 1913) misnumbered v. 37, no. 293-v. 38, no. 28.
- Weekly eds: Grand Forks weekly herald, 1891-1911, and: Weekly times-herald, 1911-1916.
- sn 85042329
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information