Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Evening press and daily plaindealer. (Grand Forks, N.D.) 1904-1906
Grand Forks, N.D. (1904-1906)
The Evening press and daily plaindealer. : (Grand Forks, N.D.) 1904-1906
- Place of publication:
- Grand Forks, N.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 12, 1904)-v. 2, no. 307 (Mar. 12, 1906).
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Grand Forks (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- North Dakota--Grand Forks.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213010
- "Official paper of Grand Forks County; Grand Forks City."
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota.
- Issues for Mar. 12, 1904-Mar. 12, 1906 numbered also v. 22, no. 250-v. 24, no. 39.
- sn 85042342
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information