Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Morning democrat. (Baker City, Or.) 189?-1929
Baker City, Or. (189?-1929)
Morning democrat. : (Baker City, Or.) 189?-1929
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Baker City, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
- Bowen-Small Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
-59th year, no. 221 (Jan. 31, 1929).
- Daily (except Mon.)
- Baker City (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Baker County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 6, no. 190 (Oct. 21, 1892).
- Merged with: Evening Baker herald, to form: Baker democrat-herald.
- Sometimes published as: Baker democrat <192u-1929>.
- Weekly eds.: Weekly bedrock democrat, <1892-1897>, and: Bedrock democrat (Baker City, Or.), <1905>, and: Weekly bedrock democrat (Baker City, Or.), <1921>.
- sn 85042398
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information