Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Ohio register. (Clinton, Ohio) 1813-1820
Clinton, Ohio (1813-1820)
The Ohio register. : (Clinton, Ohio) 1813-1820
- Place of publication:
- Clinton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- John C. Gilkison & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 26, 1813)-v. 4, no. 52 (Dec. 20, 1820).
- Clinton (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Knox County (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Mount Vernon (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Published in: Clinton, Ohio, June 26, 1813-Apr. 1816 and: Mt. Vernon, Ohio, Apr. 1816-Dec. 1820.
- Suspended: May 4-Oct. 18, 1820.
- sn 85042464
View complete holdings information