Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Oregon statesman. (Salem, Or.) 1916-1980
Salem, Or. (1916-1980)
The Oregon statesman. : (Salem, Or.) 1916-1980
- Alternative Titles:
New Oregon statesman
- Place of publication:
- Salem, Or.
- Geographic coverage:
- Statesman Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 65, no. 305 (Mar. 17, 1916)-June 30, 1980.
- Daily (except Saturday and Sunday)
Apr. 10, 1976-1980
- Marion County (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Salem (Or.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from Recordak Corporation and Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Has occasional supplements.
- Merged with: Capital journal (Salem, Or.), to become: Statesman journal.
- Semiweekly ed.: Oregon capital statesman journal, 1976-1980.
- sn 85042470
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information