Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Dansville breeze. (Dansville, N.Y.) 1883-1971
Dansville, N.Y. (1883-1971)
Dansville breeze. : (Dansville, N.Y.) 1883-1971
- Alternative Titles:
Dansville breeze/ Genesee Country express and advertiser
Genesee Country express [combined issue] the Dansville breeze
Genesee country express, the Dansville breeze
- Place of publication:
- Dansville, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
-v. 90, no. 5 (Feb. 2, 1971).
Began with Nov. 27, 1883 issue.
- Dansville (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 11, no. 8 (Jan. 2, 1894).
- Issued occasionally during 1956 and 1957 as a combined issue with: Genesee Country express (Dansville, N.Y. : 1956) using the titles: Genesee Country express, the Dansville breeze, and Genesee Country express [combined issue] the Dansville breeze.
- Merged with: Genesee country express, and: Wayland register; to form: Genesee country express combined with Wayland register-Dansville breeze.
- On Jan. 5, 1956 issued as a combined issue with: Genesee Country express and advertiser using the title: Dansville breeze/ Genesee Country express and advertiser.
- Publishers: A.H. Knapp, <1927>; Bayard H. Knapp and Walter C. Knapp, <1936>.
- sn 85042493
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information