Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Anderson gazette. (Anderson C.H., S.C.) 1843-1854
Anderson C.H., S.C. (1843-1854)
The Anderson gazette. : (Anderson C.H., S.C.) 1843-1854
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Anderson C.H., S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- R.F. Wyatt
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1854.
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Nov. 11, 1843)-
- Anderson (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Anderson County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Anderson County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209417
- South Carolina--Anderson.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01214174
- Microfilm available from the University of South Carolina.
- Publisher varies: Todd & Wyatt, <1845>-Mar. 19, 1847 ; Archibald Todd, Mar. 26, 1847-Dec. 23, 1847 ; Todd & Russell, Jan. 6, 1848-
- sn 85042528
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information