Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Dayton repertory. (Dayton, Ohio) 1808-1809
Dayton, Ohio (1808-1809)
The Dayton repertory. : (Dayton, Ohio) 1808-1809
- Place of publication:
- Dayton, Ohio
- Geographic coverage:
- William M'Clure & George Smith
- Dates of publication:
Began with Sept. 23, 1808; ceased with Dec. 21, 1809 issue?
- Dayton (Ohio)--Newspapers.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Sept. 30, 1808).
- Last issue located: Vol. 1, no. 51 (Dec. 14, 1809). Cf. Brigham, C.S. Amer. newspapers.
- Suspended Oct. 21, 1808-Feb. 1, 1809.
- sn 85042564
View complete holdings information