Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Bismarck weekly tribune. (Bismarck, Dakota [N.D.]) 1884-1943
Bismarck, Dakota [N.D.] (1884-1943)
Bismarck weekly tribune. : (Bismarck, Dakota [N.D.]) 1884-1943
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Bismarck, Dakota [N.D.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- M.H. Jewell
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 12, no. 1 (June 6, 1884)-39th year, Dec. 12, 1919 ; v. 1, no. 1 (Aug. 25, 1926)-v. 16, no. 25 (Nov. 26, 1943).
- Bismarck (N.D.)--Newspapers.
- North Dakota--Bismarck.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206574
- "State, City and County Official Newspaper."
- "Weekly" appears above/below masthead ornament in small type, June 6, 1884-Aug. 5, 1898.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Available on microfilm from the State Historical Society of North Dakota, and the Minnesota Historical Society.
- Daily eds.: Bismarck daily tribune, 1884-1916, and: Bismarck tribune (Bismarck, N.D. : 1916), 1916-1943.
- Monthly ed.: Bismarck tribune (Bismarck, N.D. : 1943), 1943.
- Publication suspended Dec. 12, 1919-Aug. 25, 1926?
- Publisher's block reads: Bismarck tribune.
- Vol. 8, nos. 1-52 incorrectly numbered v. 7, nos. 53-104.
- Volume and numbering changes from "Forty-Second Year" on Mar. 30 to "Thirty-Seventh Year, No. 80" on Apr. 6, 1917 to match Daily tribune numbering.
- sn 85042588
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information