Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Boston herald. (Boston, Mass.) 1919-1967
Boston, Mass. (1919-1967)
Boston herald. : (Boston, Mass.) 1919-1967
- Alternative Titles:
Boston Sunday herald
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Boston Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 145, no. 1 (Jan. 1, 1919)-v. 243, no. 8 (July 8, 1967).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Suffolk County (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from UMI, and the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Aug. 25, 1946 issue called also "One hundred years anniversary edition."
- Independent Republican. Cf. Ayer, 1967.
- Suspended Nov. 6-13, 1959; Mar. 7-Apr. 7, 1966.
- sn 85042625
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information