Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Boston herald traveler. (Boston, Mass.) 1967-1972
Boston, Mass. (1967-1972)
Boston herald traveler. : (Boston, Mass.) 1967-1972
- Alternative Titles:
Sunday herald traveler
- Place of publication:
- Boston, Mass.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Boston Herald Traveler Corp.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (July 10, 1967)-v. 5, no. 346 (June 18, 1972).
- Boston (Mass.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Micro Photo Division, Bell & Howell Co.
- Independent Republican. Cf. Ayer, 1972.
- On Sunday published as: Sunday herald traveler, beginning with the July 9, 1967 issue.
- sn 85042626
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information