Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Woonsocket call and evening reporter. (Woonsocket, R.I.) 1917-1985
Woonsocket, R.I. (1917-1985)
The Woonsocket call and evening reporter. : (Woonsocket, R.I.) 1917-1985
- Alternative Titles:
July 1, 1977-Sept. 14, 1985
Feb. 24, 1917-June 30, 1977
Woonsocket call and the evening reporter
- Place of publication:
- Woonsocket, R.I.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Evening Call Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 50, no. 73 (Feb. 24, 1917)-v. 187, no. 92 (Sept. 14, 1985).
- Daily (except Sunday and holidays)
- Providence County (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Rhode Island--Providence County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211868
- Rhode Island--Woonsocket.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210496
- Woonsocket (R.I.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell, Micro Photo Div.
- June 1, 1917-Sept. 14, 1985 called also 26th year-94th year.
- June 10, 1922 issue has title: The Woonsocket call and the evening reporter.
- Special "Fiftieth anniversary edition" published June 1, 1942.
- sn 85042631
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information