Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Mount Kisco recorder. (Mt. Kisco, Westchester County, N.Y.) 1874-1940
Mt. Kisco, Westchester County, N.Y. (1874-1940)
Mount Kisco recorder. : (Mt. Kisco, Westchester County, N.Y.) 1874-1940
- Alternative Titles:
Mt. Kisco recorder
Recorder <April 24, 1874>
Recorder and Mount Kisco News <March 9, 1923>
- Place of publication:
- Mt. Kisco, Westchester County, N.Y.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Frank Dromgoole
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 24, 1874)-v. 67, no. 22 (Sept. 19, 1940).
- Bedford (N.Y. : Town)--Newspapers.
- Mount Kisco (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (State)--Bedford (Town)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01337113
- New York (State)--Mount Kisco.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204258
- New York (State)--Westchester County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01202684
- Westchester County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- "A Republican local newspaper," <May 11, 1894>
- "With which are consolidated: The Katonah Sentinel, est. 1873; The Katonah Recorder, est. 1874 and the Mount Kisco Courier, est. 1880," 1904.
- Absorbed: Mount Kisco News; after 1919.
- Formed by the union of : Katonah Recorder, and: Mount Kisco Courier.
- Gregory, W. American newspapers, 1821-1936,
- Merged with: Post (Croton Falls, N.Y.) and Chronicle (South Salem, N.Y.) to form: Westchester Post.
- Publisher: F. Dromgoole, <Jan. 28, 1910->
- Supplement: "Picturesque Mt. Kisco" by Isaac de Groff, Aug. 5, 1904.
- sn 85042633
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information