Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Charleston evening post. (Charleston, S.C.) 1908-1978
Charleston, S.C. (1908-1978)
The Charleston evening post. : (Charleston, S.C.) 1908-1978
- Alternative Titles:
Saturday, the news and courier, the Charleston evening post
Sunday, the news and courier, the Charleston evening post
- Place of publication:
- Charleston, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Evening Post Pub. Co.
- Dates of publication:
14th year, no. 77 (Jan. 1, 1908)-84th year, no. 120 (Mar. 17, 1978).
Apr. 6, 1974-Mar. 17, 1978
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Available on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Has occasional supplements.
- sn 85042664
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information