Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Southern patriot. volume (None) 1825-18??
Southern patriot. volume : (None) 1825-18??
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
- Charleston (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Charleston County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Charleston County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01210029
- South Carolina--Charleston.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204603
- Daily edition: Southern patriot (Charleston, S.C. : 1825).
- Description based on: March 19, 1833; title from publisher's statement.
- Latest issue consulted: February 1, 1850.
- sn 85042670
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information