Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Cheraw intelligencer and southern register. (Cheraw, S.C.) 1823-1826
Cheraw, S.C. (1823-1826)
Cheraw intelligencer and southern register. : (Cheraw, S.C.) 1823-1826
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Cheraw, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Wm. Poole, & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (June 5, 1823)-v. 3, no. 41 (Mar. 10, 1826).
- Chesterfield County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Chesterfield County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209228
- Available on microfilm from the Univ. of S.C.
- Editor: James F. Conover.
- Publishers: William Laurens Poole & Co., 1824; James F. Conover, 1824.
- sn 85042671
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information