Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About New York Amsterdam star-news [electronic resource]. (New York [N.Y.]) 1941-1943
New York [N.Y.] (1941-1943)
New York Amsterdam star-news [electronic resource]. : (New York [N.Y.]) 1941-1943
- Alternative Titles:
Amsterdam New York star-news
New York star-news
- Place of publication:
- New York [N.Y.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 32, no. 9 (Feb. 8, 1941)-v. 34, no. 16 (Mar. 27, 1943).
- African Americans--New York (State)--Newspapers.
- Harlem (New York, N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- New York County (N.Y.)--Newspapers.
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
- Split into: New York Amsterdam news (New York, N.Y. : 1943 : National ed.), and: New York Amsterdam news (New York, N.Y. : 1943 : City ed.).
- Volume 32 has 62 issues; v. 33 begins with no. 11 (Feb. 21, 1942); otherwise vol. numbering increments in Dec. of each year.
- sn 85042676
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information