Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Sunday herald. (Washington [D.C.]) 1866-1887
Washington [D.C.] (1866-1887)
The Sunday herald. : (Washington [D.C.]) 1866-1887
- Alternative Titles:
Sunday herald and weekly national intelligencer
<Oct. 24, 1869-May 13, 1877>
- Place of publication:
- Washington [D.C.]
- Geographic coverage:
District of Columbia
| View more titles from this:
- John T. Halleck & Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 1, 1866)-v. 21, no. 45 (Jan. 30, 1887).
- Washington (D.C.)--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204505
- Washington (D.C.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from the Library of Congress, Photoduplication Service.
- Archived issues are available in digital format as part of the Library of Congress Chronicling America online collection.
- Editor: I.N. Burritt, <1873, 1876>.
- Publishers: I.N. Burritt, <1873, 1876> ; T.B. Kalbfus, <1885>.
- sn 85042682
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information