Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The weekly chronicle. (Clarksville, Tenn.) 1815-1818
Clarksville, Tenn. (1815-1818)
The weekly chronicle. : (Clarksville, Tenn.) 1815-1818
- Place of publication:
- Clarksville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.H. Peeples
- Dates of publication:
-v. 4, no. 67 (Sept. 16, 1818).
Began in 1815.
- Clarksville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Montgomery County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209636
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: Vol. 4, new ser., no. 37 (Feb. 18, 1818).
- sn 85042688
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information