Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Tennessee weekly chronicle. (Clarksville, Tenn.) 1818-1819
Clarksville, Tenn. (1818-1819)
The Tennessee weekly chronicle. : (Clarksville, Tenn.) 1818-1819
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Clarksville, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- B.H. Peeples
- Dates of publication:
-v. 6, no. 104 (June 28, 1819).
Began in Sept. 1818.
- Clarksville (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Montgomery County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Montgomery County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209636
- Also issued in microform from Readex Microprint Corp.
- Description based on: Vol. 7, no. 84 (Jan. 27, 1819).
- sn 85042689
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information