Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Columbia beacon. (Columbia [Tenn.]) 1846-1848
Columbia [Tenn.] (1846-1848)
The Columbia beacon. : (Columbia [Tenn.]) 1846-1848
- Place of publication:
- Columbia [Tenn.]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- W.J. Pollard
- Dates of publication:
-v. 2, no. 11 (Feb. 18, 1848).
Began with Nov. 18, 1846 issue.
- Columbia (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Maury County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Also issued on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Nov. 25, 1846).
- Editors: W.J. Sykes, 1846-1847; Pollard & Woodson, 1847; W.J. Pollard, 1847-1848.
- Publishers: W.J. Pollard, 1846-1847; Pollard & Woodson, 1847; W.J. Pollard, 1847-1848.
- sn 85042697
View complete holdings information