Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Palmetto-state banner. (Columbia, S.C.) 1846-1852
Columbia, S.C. (1846-1852)
The Palmetto-state banner. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1846-1852
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- I.C. Morgan
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1852?
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Sept. 8, 1846)-
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Columbia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206785
- South Carolina--Richland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206357
- Editor: John G. Bowman, <1852>.
- Merged with: South-Carolinian (Columbia, S.C. : 1838), to form: Columbia banner. Cf. Selby, J.A. Memorabilia ...
- sn 85042740
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information