Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The daily telegraph. (Columbia, S.C.) 1847-1851
Columbia, S.C. (1847-1851)
The daily telegraph. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1847-1851
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Edward Sill & John Stubs
- Dates of publication:
Began in Oct. 1847; ceased in July 1851.
- Daily (except Sun.)
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Columbia.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206785
- South Carolina--Richland County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01206357
- Also published in tri-weekly ed. called: Telegraph.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Oct. 19, 1847).
- sn 85042742
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information