Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Weekly review. (Franklin, Tenn.) 1838-1840
Franklin, Tenn. (1838-1840)
Weekly review. : (Franklin, Tenn.) 1838-1840
- Alternative Titles:
Western weekly review
- Place of publication:
- Franklin, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 7, no. 36 (Mar. 2, 1838)-v. 9, no. 28 (Dec. 23, 1840).
- Franklin (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Williamson County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Also available on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Editor: Jas. Hogan, Jr., <1838>
- Publisher: P.M. Neal & Co., <1838>
- sn 85042764
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
View complete holdings information