Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Columbia observer. (Columbia, Tenn.) 1834-1847
Columbia, Tenn. (1834-1847)
Columbia observer. : (Columbia, Tenn.) 1834-1847
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, Tenn.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Zollicoffer & Lewis
- Dates of publication:
Began with June 19, 1834 issue; ceased in 1847?
- Columbia (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Maury County (Tenn.)--Newspapers.
- Tennessee--Maury County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01211410
- Available on microfilm from Tennessee State Library and Archives.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (June 26, 1834).
- Editors: F.K. Zollicoffer, <1838-1840>; A.M. & J.B. Rosborough, <1841-1843>; Rosboroughs & Kidd, <1844-1845>; J.B. Rosborough, <1846>; Hudson A. Kidd, <1847>
- Publishers: Zollicoffer & Lewis, <1834>; Zollicoffer & Fields, <1835-1836>; F.K. Zollicoffer, <1838-1840>; A.M. & J.B. Rosborough, <1841-1843>; Rosboroughs & Kidd, <1844-1845>; Fuller & Kidd, <1847>
- sn 85042770
View complete holdings information