Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Southern chronicle. (Columbia, S.C.) 1840-1848
Columbia, S.C. (1840-1848)
The Southern chronicle. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1840-1848
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S. Weir & H. Raiford
- Dates of publication:
Began in July 1840; ceased in 1848.
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The University of South Carolina.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (July 9, 1840).
- Publishers: S. Weir & H. Raiford, <1840>; Samuel Weir, <1841>.
- sn 85042785
View complete holdings information