Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Southern times & state gazette. (Columbia, S.C.) 1830-1838
Columbia, S.C. (1830-1838)
Southern times & state gazette. : (Columbia, S.C.) 1830-1838
- Alternative Titles:
Southern times and South Carolina state gazette
Southern times and state gazette
Times and gazette
- Place of publication:
- Columbia, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- S.J. McMorris
- Dates of publication:
Ceased in 1838?
Vol. 1, no. 46 (July 8, 1830)-
Apr. 9, 1831-1838
- Columbia (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Richland County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Available on microfilm from The University of South Carolina.
- Editor: Samuel Weir, <1837>.
- Publishers: S.J. McMorris, <1831>; Samuel Weir, <1837>.
- sn 85042802
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information