Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Aberdeen morning American. (Aberdeen, S.D.) 1923-1940
Aberdeen, S.D. (1923-1940)
The Aberdeen morning American. : (Aberdeen, S.D.) 1923-1940
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Aberdeen, S.D.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- American-News Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 19, no. 283 (Dec. 5, 1923)-v. 36, no. 172 (June 18, 1940).
- Daily (except Sunday)
- Aberdeen (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- Brown County (S.D.)--Newspapers.
- South Dakota--Aberdeen.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217118
- South Dakota--Brown County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01212831
- Available on microfilm from: State Archives, South Dakota State Historical Society, and; the Library of Congress Photoduplication Service.
- Merged with: Aberdeen evening news, to form; Aberdeen American-news.
- Merger of: Aberdeen daily news, and; Aberdeen daily American.
- Numbering suspended Dec. 22,1923; reappears as Vol. 20, no. 94 (May 23, 1924).
- Sunday issues for <Nov. 20, 1927>-Aug. 5, 1928 lack vol. numbering; beginning with Aug. 11, 1928 issue, numbered in conjunction with the Aberdeen morning American.
- sn 85042841
- Preceding Titles:
- Succeeding Titles:
- Related Titles:
View complete holdings information