Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Clarendon banner. (Manning, S.C.) 1859-18??
Manning, S.C. (1859-18??)
Clarendon banner. : (Manning, S.C.) 1859-18??
- Place of publication:
- Manning, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Machen & Son
- Dates of publication:
- Clarendon County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Clarendon County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01217334
- Description based on: Vol. 2, no. 48 (May 29, 1860).
- Editor: W.J.N. Hammet, <1861>.
- Proprietors: W.J.N. Hammet, Robert H. Machen, <1861>.
- Publishers: Machen & Son, <1860>; H.D. Machen, <1861>.
- sn 85042899
View complete holdings information