Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Greenville news. (Greenville, S.C.) 1920-current
Greenville, S.C. (1920-current)
The Greenville news. : (Greenville, S.C.) 1920-current
- Alternative Titles:
Greenville news and Greenville Piedmont
Greenville news Greenville Piedmont
Greenville news Piedmont
- Place of publication:
- Greenville, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Greenville News Co.
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 46, no. 297 (Oct. 26, 1920)-
- Greenville (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- Greenville County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Greenville County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01209838
- South Carolina--Greenville.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01203010
- "A Gannett newspaper", <Feb. 28, 2001->
- "Leading newspaper of South Carolina, <Jan. 1, 1973->
- Also issued on microfilm from Bell & Howell Information and Learning.
- Also issued via the Internet. Address as of Feb. 2, 2001: http://www.greenvilleonline.com.
- Issues for <Jan. 2007- > issued with separately titled weekly insert: Pickens County news, for subscribers in Pickens County.
- Latest issue consulted: 126th year, no. 29 (Feb. 28, 2001).
- Publisher: Greenville News-Piedmont Co., <Feb. 28, 2001->
- sn 85042900
- Preceding Titles:
- Related Links:
View complete holdings information