Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hamburg journal. (Hamburg, S.C.) 1840-18??
Hamburg, S.C. (1840-18??)
The Hamburg journal. : (Hamburg, S.C.) 1840-18??
- Place of publication:
- Hamburg, S.C.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Yarborough & Mullay
- Dates of publication:
Began with Apr. 18, 1840 issue.
- Aiken County (S.C.)--Newspapers.
- South Carolina--Aiken County.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01208635
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 6 (May 9, 1840).
- Editor: J.W. Yarborough, <1841-1844>.
- Publishers: Yarborough & Mullay, <1840>; Yarborough & Robinson, <1841>; J.W. Yarborough, <1844>.
- sn 85042901
View complete holdings information