Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Henry County midland. (Headland, Ala.) 1894-189?
Headland, Ala. (1894-189?)
Henry County midland. : (Headland, Ala.) 1894-189?
- Place of publication:
- Headland, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
- Thomas H. Jernigan and Britt Grouby
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Mar. 8, 1894)-
- Headland (Ala.)--Newspapers.
- "The farmer's friend; the merchant's medium; the mechanic's mouthpiece; the professional man's portfolio."
- Editors: Thomas H. Jernigan, Mar. 8-May 25, 1894; Major B. Byrd, June 1, 1894-
- Publishers: Thomas H. Jernigan and Britt Grouby, Mar. 8-Mar. 30, 1894; Grouby & Co., April 6-May 25, 1894; Major B. Byrd, June 1, 1894-
- sn 85044515
View complete holdings information