Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Southern dial and African monitor. (Wetumpka, Ala.) 185?-18??
Wetumpka, Ala. (185?-18??)
The Southern dial and African monitor. : (Wetumpka, Ala.) 185?-18??
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Wetumpka, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Newspapers.
- Slavery--United States--Newspapers.
- "A monthly devoted to the institutions and family literature of the South and good of the American African race."
- Also issued on microfilm by American Theological Library Association.
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 11 (Dec. 1, 1858); title from caption.
- Editor: Rev. J.D. Williams, <1858>. Cf: Universalist herald, (Notasulga, Ala.), Mar. 5, 1858.
- Latest issue consulted: Vol. 1, no. 11 (Dec. 1, 1858).
- sn 85044540
View complete holdings information