Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Alabama sentinel. (Birmingham, Ala.) 1887-189?
Birmingham, Ala. (1887-189?)
Alabama sentinel. : (Birmingham, Ala.) 1887-189?
- Place of publication:
- Birmingham, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- State Assembly, Knights of Labor
- Dates of publication:
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 2 (Apr. 9, 1887).
- Editors: <1888> Alfred Taylor; <1888-Feb. 21, 1891> Thomas H. White; <Feb. 28, 1891-Dec. 3, 1892> Peter Findlay.
- Numbering is irregular.
- Official organ of the State Assembly of the Knights of Labor.
- Special edition, July 4, 1889.
- sn 85044647
View complete holdings information