Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Baptist pioneer. (Selma, Ala.) 18??-????
Selma, Ala. (18??-????)
The Baptist pioneer. : (Selma, Ala.) 18??-????
- Place of publication:
- Selma, Ala.
- Geographic coverage:
- Board of Trustees of Alabama Baptist Normal and Theological School
- Dates of publication:
- African Americans--Alabama--Newspapers.
- African Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00799558
- " ... published by order of the Board of Trustees of the Alabama Baptist Normal and Theological School."
- Description based on: Vol. 4, no. 7 (Apr. 1, 1882).
- Editor: Rev. W.H. McAlpine.
- Organ for Alabama Baptist Normal and Theological School at Selma, and also for the (Colored) Missionary Baptist Convention of the State of Alabama.
- sn 85044666
View complete holdings information