Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Sun-flyer. (Kaneohe, HI) 1984-current
Kaneohe, HI (1984-current)
Sun-flyer. : (Kaneohe, HI) 1984-current
- Place of publication:
- Kaneohe, HI
- Geographic coverage:
- RFD Publications
- Dates of publication:
- Air bases--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Air bases.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00802224
- Armed Forces.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00814586
- United States--Armed Forces--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- United States.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01204155
- "Hawaii's leader in local news coverage."
- Description based on: Vol. 1, no. 14 (Aug. 2, 1984).
- sn 85047008
View complete holdings information