Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1924 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Windward sun press. (Kailua, Hawaii) 1972-current
Kailua, Hawaii (1972-current)
The Windward sun press. : (Kailua, Hawaii) 1972-current
- Place of publication:
- Kailua, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
- Community Press Newspapers
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Feb. 2, 1972) ; v. 14, no. 6 (Feb. 9, 1972)-
- Windward Oahu Region (Hawaii)--Periodicals.
- "Dedicated to the residents of Kailua, Kaneohe, Waimanalo, and Kahaluu."
- "Formerly The Pali Press and Windward Sun Shopper."
- Beginning in 1974? published in Kaneohe, Hawaii.
- With the Feb. 9, 1972 issue, continues the numbering of the preceding title: Pali press.
- sn 85047014
- Preceding Titles:
View complete holdings information