Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Manoa news. ([Honolulu, Hawaii]) 1965-1971
[Honolulu, Hawaii] (1965-1971)
Manoa news. : ([Honolulu, Hawaii]) 1965-1971
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- [Honolulu, Hawaii]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Manoa Jaycees
- Dates of publication:
Ceased with Jan.? 1971 issue.
Oct. 1, 1965-
- Monthly (irregular)
- Manoa (Honolulu, Hawaii)--Periodicals.
- Issue for June 1968 published as: 4 M news; Oct. 1968, as: Issues & candidates.
- Issues for 1965-1967 called v. 1-3 (slight irregularities).
- Publishers: 1968, Manoa News Service ; 1969?-1971, Media Hawaii (varies).
- Supplement issued May 27, 1968 with title: Issues & candidates.
- sn 85047015
View complete holdings information