Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About The Hawaii-Kai sun press. (Kailua, Hawaii) 19??-current
Kailua, Hawaii (19??-current)
The Hawaii-Kai sun press. : (Kailua, Hawaii) 19??-current
- Place of publication:
- Kailua, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
- Community Publications
- Dates of publication:
- Hawaii Kai (Honolulu, Hawaii)--Periodicals.
- Hawaii--Honolulu--Hawaii Kai.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01314173
- Beginning in 1974, published in Kaneohe, Hawaii.
- Description based on: Vol. 14, no. 24 (June 27-July 3, 1973).
- Vol. 14 repeated in numbering.
- sn 85047037
View complete holdings information