Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1836-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Philippine American press. (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1960-19??
Honolulu, Hawaii (1960-19??)
Philippine American press. : (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1960-19??
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Published under the auspices of the Philippine-American Goodwill Foundation
- Dates of publication:
Vol. 1, no. 1 (Apr. 15, 1960)-
- Austronesian (Other)
- Filipino Americans--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- "The vernacular newspaper for over 100,000 Filamericans in Hawaii."
- Editor: <1966-Sept. 1969>, D.M. Collado.
- In English; sections in Ilocano, Tagalog, Visayan.
- sn 85047070
View complete holdings information