Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Kona shūhō = The Kona weekly. (Kealakekua, Kona, H.T.) 1915-1920
Kealakekua, Kona, H.T. (1915-1920)
Kona shūhō = The Kona weekly. : (Kealakekua, Kona, H.T.) 1915-1920
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Kealakekua, Kona, H.T.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Kona Shūhō Sha
- Dates of publication:
Began in 1915; ceased in 1920?
- Hawaii Island (Hawaii)--Periodicals.
- Hawaii--Hawaii Island.--fast--(OCoLC)fst01213101
- Japanese periodicals--Hawaii--Hawaii Island.
- Japanese periodicals.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981888
- Description based on: Dai 34-gō (Mar. 15, 1917).
- Editor: H. Saitō.
- In Japanese.
- sn 85047081
View complete holdings information