Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1922 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ke Kiai. volume (Honolulu, T.H.) 1902-1902
Honolulu, T.H. (1902-1902)
Ke Kiai. volume : (Honolulu, T.H.) 1902-1902
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, T.H.
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- F.W. Beckley
- Dates of publication:
Began in Sept. 1902; ceased in 1902?
- Hawaiian language--Texts.
- Hawaiian language.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00952008
- Description based on: Buke 1, helu 5 (Sepatemaba 18, 1902).
- Editor: F.W. Beckley.
- English section has added masthead title: The sentinel.
- In Hawaiian, with section in English.
- sn 85047089
View complete holdings information