Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Hawaii Pacific press. volume (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1977-current
Honolulu, Hawaii (1977-current)
Hawaii Pacific press. volume : (Honolulu, Hawaii) 1977-current
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- Hawaii Pacific Press
- Dates of publication:
- Japanese Americans--Hawaii--Newspapers.
- Japanese Americans.--fast--(OCoLC)fst00981441
- Okinawa-ken (Japan)--Newspapers.
- For the Okinawan community: "A bridge between the issei and the younger generations."
- In Japanese; beginning with no. 70 (Sept. 1, 1983) has also section in English.
- sn 85047104
View complete holdings information