Search America's historic newspaper pages from 1789-1925 or use the U.S. Newspaper Directory to find information about American newspapers published between 1690-present. Chronicling America is sponsored jointly by the National Endowment for the Humanities external link and the Library of Congress. Learn more
About Ka Nupepa elele. volume (Honolulu [Hawaii]) 1885-1892
Honolulu [Hawaii] (1885-1892)
Ka Nupepa elele. volume : (Honolulu [Hawaii]) 1885-1892
- Alternative Titles:
- Place of publication:
- Honolulu [Hawaii]
- Geographic coverage:
| View more titles from this:
- [publisher not identified]
- Dates of publication:
Buke 7, helu 24 (Dekemaba 12, 1885)-buke 14, helu 13 (Aperila 16, 1892).
- Continued by: Ka Leialii o Hawaii (non-extant). Cf. Mookini, E.K. Hawaiian newspapers.
- Continues: Ka Elele Poaono (non-extant). Cf. Mookini, E.K. Hawaiian newspapers.
- Editors: 1885, 1887-1889, D. Lyons; 1886, W.M. Gibson; 1890, A. Johnstone; Sept. 1891-1892, W.H. Stone.
- English section has added title: 1890-1891, The Elele; 1892, The Messenger.
- In Hawaiian; beginning with Jan. 4, 1890 issue, includes section in English.
- Publication suspended Jan.-Feb. 1890; replaced during this time by: National herald (Honolulu, Hawaii).
- sn 85047124
View complete holdings information